Module 5 Homework
1) Watch the following video from the bonus section of this course:
An Introduction To The Glossary of Styling Strategies
2) PLAY WITH THE PROCESS
With specific goals in mind (i.e to create more volume, definition, curl, etc.), experiment with various styling strategies discussed in this modules, their timing and order, your intention, the pressure you use, or any other quantifiable variables you can think of.
Keep in mind that controlled experimentation, where just one or two variables are manipulated at the time, make it much easier to track you results and discover what’s working.
- What is you biggest frustration with the results you are getting right now.
- What styling strategies do you think an help you with this frustration the most
- Where will you place this styling strategy in your routine?
- Is there more than one time in your routine that you can us this strategy?
- Is there more than one way this styling strategy can be incorporated into your routine?
- How can you use this strategy differently than you have in the past (if you’ve tried it.)
Share Your Journey
Make a post in in our Mastermind Facebook Group discussing what you noticed about how different styling strategies impacted your results.
I can’t wait to see!