Introducing the printed version of
The Glossary of Styling Strategies
Every single curly hair styling strategy you need to know, right at your finger tips, when you need it!
The printed version of our Glossary of Styling Strategies is BACK and better than ever. This 12 page document is literally everything you need to get started on the path to curly hair success!
- Tips for Getting Your Started: helping you break the conventional mindset and take back your power.
- Basic Curly Hair Strategies: An introduction to terminology commonly used throughout the curly hair world
- Saturation Strategies: Helping you get the most out of what your hair truly needs to thrive – WATER!
- Cleansing Strategies: Strategies to help you get that squeaky clean hair, without using harsh and toxic products.
- Conditioning Strategies: You do not need a deep conditioner to deeply condition, here’s how you do it!
- Styling Strategies: There are 1,000 ways to play with your hair and create different results, even when you use the same products over and over.
- The Perfect Set: When you are styling your hair, think about it as setting your curls. You want to create them, and then lock them in place, here’s how!
- Making Curls Last: Tons of ideas for protecting and refreshing your luscious curly locks!
One month worth of curly hair process trackers
Elongating vs. Elongating and Filling vs. Sealing Styling Strategies, defined
An thorough index so you can quickly find the terms you are looking for.
Scannable QR Codes to enhance your learning
About The Author
What’s up, curly girl!
What’s up, curly girl! My name is Logan and it is my dream to help every single woman I meet feel absolutely beautiful in her own skin and the hair she was born with. I am SO excited for you to check out this Glossary!
It’s the literal introduction to the language of curly hair world.
I created it because back when I started sharing my curly hair journey online I wanted to talk about more than just the products I was using, I wanted to talk about HOW I was using them.
There weren’t even words for most of the motions I was making with my hands, but I knew they were powerful and wanted to bring consciousness to them.
I made a whole lot of this up through conversations over many years of working with thousands women from all across the world to embrace their natural curls, communicate their own journey and find the same kind of value in the power of the process that I did.
I hope you have so much fun exploring these ideas and experimenting with your hair!