A thick pomade-style cream to create hold, separation and texture.
This lightweight texturizing cream packs a punch when it comes to adding volume, flexibility and grittiness to your curls without weighing them down or over defining. This unique. lightweight, cream adds strong hold and offers a flexible feel without losing the texture and grit that can cause some curls to fall flat.
Formulated with Certified Organic shea butter and bee-friendly honey to condition while adding flexible definition to hair. This ultra-moisturizing, petroleum-free formula protects from humidity, eliminating frizz and flyaways.
Who’s It For?
Product Type: Filler/Refresher
Inner Peace Whipped Cream Texturizer works great with all hair types.
Look to this product to add texture and volume without compromising definition and hold.
How to Use It
As a filler, rake, and scrunch the product into wet of damp hair to add grit and texture.
As a refresher, emulsify with wet hands and apply with smoothing and gliding to tame frizz or coil specific clumps with fingertips to redefine and refresh.
What’s In It?
Water, Beeswax*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycerin,Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus)*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*,Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Limonene†.
†A natural component of essential oils
In September of 2018, the Curly Connections community was 200 members strong, I did my very first intrview with Greg and Joanne, the founders of Innersense Organic Beauty.
In that interview we talked about what it means to be a company that does business for good.
What it takes to not just make an amazing product but to be sure that you aren’t unintentionally supporting injustices like child labor, slavery, non-living wages, plastic pollution, cross contamination and quality sacrifice. We talked about how it is just as difficult for a company to do better as it is for the consumer to live zero waste, reduce their energy consumption, and find safe products for their home. You have to look at every single product you buy and dollar you spend and who you are spending it with.
In both cases, you have to really want to do better and as many of you can attest to, it can be a LOT of work.
All these years later, Innersense is still doing it. They aren’t doing some things to give back and do better, they are doing all the things.
Since this time Innersense has:
- Transitioned to 80% post consumer recycled bottles for the plastic containing their products. All of the shipping packaging used is recyclable paper and corrugated “Gemini” wrap, including the tape. They’ve also started favoring ground shipping over air for domestic parcels to reduce their carbon footprint even farther.
- Committed to paying 100% of their employees are paid a living wage of at least 75% above the California Minimum Wage, plus all part-time and full-time employees receive monetary bonuses at the end of the year.
- They are working with Plastic Bank to reclaim over 5 years worth of plastic that they’ve made and have pledged to collect 150% of their annual plastic output going foreward.
- They joined Counter Coalition, a collective of like-minded businesses in the personal-care and beauty industries that are eager to see, and help to campaign for, more health-protective laws passed in Washington, DC.
- They’ve donated at least 1% of their annual gross sales to environmental nonprofits such as the Breast Cancer Prevention Partners, Women’s Voices for the Earth, California Coastkeeper Alliance, and others. as part of their commitment to 1% for the Planet.
- They gave over $500,000 to stylists int heir network to support their businesses through the current Corona Virus Pandemic.
- They have earned respected partnerships with Leaping Bunny, Think Dirty, MADE SAFE, Truth in Labeling Campaign and the Monterey Bay Area Green Business Program, Lipstick Angels, Williams Syndrome Association, and now, B Corp U.S. & Canada.
They’ve done all this while exploding their business, building a network of hundreds of hair stylists, and launching 5 new products!
I don’t just love Innersense because their products give me great results. I don’t just love them because they use safe ingredients. I love them because they are creating the best company in the world.