A lightweight conditioner to increase moisture
The Pure Inspiration conditioner provides a feeling of hydration and manageability to hair while remaining lightweight enough for every day use.
Crafted with a weightless infusion infusion of organic and biodynamic ingredients specifically chosen to give hair a nourished feel.
With rice bran oil and aloe to strengthen and smooth the hair shaft, shea butter to give a softened feel, orange flower oil to provide beautiful shine. and oat kernel to add a feeling of moisture and strength to hair, improving the look of elasticity and diminishing the appearance of frizziness.
Subtle Scents: Grapfruit, Jasmine
Who’s It For?
Product Type: Conditioner
Generally best suited for more fine, thin, light and oily hair types with straighter, more wavy or swavy curl pattern.
How to Use It
Squeeze one pump at a time into your hands and gently emulsify with just a touch of water to activate. Apply evenly to soaking wet hair, starting at the roots and working all of the way to the ends and rake through. Scrunch deeply to ensure thorough absorption by the hair shaft.
All of Innersense’s conditioners can be left in after use. More fine, thin, light and oily hair types may prefer to rinse thoroughly and follow up with the Sweet Spirit Leave In Conditioner.
What’s In It?
Water, Aqua- EAU, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Aloe Barbensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyroseperum Parkii (Shea Butter)*Sodium Benzoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil*,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)*, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Hydrolyzed, Rice Protein, Camerllia Sinesis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*
In September of 2018, the Curly Connections community was 200 members strong, I did my very first intrview with Greg and Joanne, the founders of Innersense Organic Beauty.
In that interview we talked about what it means to be a company that does business for good.
What it takes to not just make an amazing product but to be sure that you aren’t unintentionally supporting injustices like child labor, slavery, non-living wages, plastic pollution, cross contamination and quality sacrifice. We talked about how it is just as difficult for a company to do better as it is for the consumer to live zero waste, reduce their energy consumption, and find safe products for their home. You have to look at every single product you buy and dollar you spend and who you are spending it with.
In both cases, you have to really want to do better and as many of you can attest to, it can be a LOT of work.
All these years later, Innersense is still doing it. They aren’t doing some things to give back and do better, they are doing all the things.
Since this time Innersense has:
- Transitioned to 80% post consumer recycled bottles for the plastic containing their products. All of the shipping packaging used is recyclable paper and corrugated “Gemini” wrap, including the tape. They’ve also started favoring ground shipping over air for domestic parcels to reduce their carbon footprint even farther.
- Committed to paying 100% of their employees are paid a living wage of at least 75% above the California Minimum Wage, plus all part-time and full-time employees receive monetary bonuses at the end of the year.
- They are working with Plastic Bank to reclaim over 5 years worth of plastic that they’ve made and have pledged to collect 150% of their annual plastic output going foreward.
- They joined Counter Coalition, a collective of like-minded businesses in the personal-care and beauty industries that are eager to see, and help to campaign for, more health-protective laws passed in Washington, DC.
- They’ve donated at least 1% of their annual gross sales to environmental nonprofits such as the Breast Cancer Prevention Partners, Women’s Voices for the Earth, California Coastkeeper Alliance, and others. as part of their commitment to 1% for the Planet.
- They gave over $500,000 to stylists int heir network to support their businesses through the current Corona Virus Pandemic.
- They have earned respected partnerships with Leaping Bunny, Think Dirty, MADE SAFE, Truth in Labeling Campaign and the Monterey Bay Area Green Business Program, Lipstick Angels, Williams Syndrome Association, and now, B Corp U.S. & Canada.
They’ve done all this while exploding their business, building a network of hundreds of hair stylists, and launching 5 new products!
I don’t just love Innersense because their products give me great results. I don’t just love them because they use safe ingredients. I love them because they are creating the best company in the world.